HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN RE-INVEST 2017:
Participation in RE-Invest 2017 is BY-INVITATION-ONLY. Delegates will be invited via email / letter by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India.
Upon receiving this invitation, participants are requested to confirm their intention to attend via return email / letter to the MNRE.
If you wish to receive an invitation to RE-Invest 2017, please email your interest to Mr Girish Kumar, Director, MNRE at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for consideration.
All invitations are at the sole discretion of the MNRE / Government of India.
THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Upon written confirmation of intention to attend RE-Invest 2017, each individual participant will be sent a username / password combination to create their online account at http://www.re-invest.in.
- Once the account is created, the participant will have to complete the online Registration Form.
- Subsequently the e-Ticket to attend the RE-Invest 2017 Conference and Expo will be emailed to the participant.
- Due to the exclusive nature of the participation process, this ticket is non-transferable unless explicitly permitted by the MNRE.
- Delegate kits, including event documents and identity cards will be provided to delegates in the fortnight before the event.
CHARGES AND FEES:
- There are no delegate charges to attend for RE-Invest Conference and Expo.
- Travel / boarding / personal expenses have to be borne by the delegate and the Ministry assumes no responsibility or liability for the same.